Sunday, March 6, 2011

The eyes trying to say something

Those big, round eyes have completely put me under a spell. Like its popularly said उसने अपनी आखों से जादू कर डाला. I can spend my whole day gazing into them trying to understand what they want to say to me.
But whose eyes am I talking about? Let me tell you....

Those eyes, really big ones
Hoping on hope that someone would understand.
Eyes trying to say it all sometimes with the assistance of a hand

Big, bright and beautiful
Is how his eyes look to me
Gazing holding some mystery

Eyes show clearly that they want to tell you something
Yet no one seems to understand him
Eager to tell his small stories
Sounds start accompanying his eyes' whim

O' god, it really hurts me to an extent great
For I can't see him so desperate

Time passes by but he can't explain
How to tell the big ones my words
Eying all around in search of a method in vain

Little by little we do comprehend a bit
I say what his actons upon my mind hit
Then slowly slowly he starts smiling
That's when he indicates that we've got the thing
Little though it maybe but finally those
Eyes could say their poetry or prose

But who is this, about whom I don't tire writing about
O dear readers its my new cousin just 2 months old
Year it will take at least before his stories can actually be told

Signing off...
A big brother

PS
1) I don't think I fared well in my last attempt. Hope this one is well received :)
2) Hey people. Please suggest some good names of my new cousin starting with दी.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Poetry by Abhishek Tayal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.