Monday, November 29, 2010

Bakaiti


Went to IIT yet again today(which is the reason for this post coming so late) and yet again to witness another wrecked paper. Well there'll be a post on my wrecked grades but a bit later when all are finally announced.
Anyways enlightenment on the term bakaiti is my aim for the day. Though most of the readers from IIT(D at least) know this term well, it's important for me to make this term clear for the janta at large as I will be using this 'term' often in my blogs in future(like I did in my very first :)). It is a harsh reminder to me on what bakaiti can lead to so as to stay away from it in future.
So without much ado, let me begin.....

Once I entered the life of IIT
without realising I also plunged into Bakaiti
it engulfed me without me knowing
the harvest of its seeds is not worth even ploughing

All non IITians ask "what the hell is bakaiti?"
and all I can say is that its just a game of the people free
to talk about or do anything arbit on their mind
and to see a bakait stay put at a single place is very difficult to find

Still, bakaiti is not everyone's taste
for it makes a lot of time go waste
and even I know what it has done to me
its not left me with a single thing to be happy

In the end what I do realise is
that bakaiti only provides temporary bliss
but actually its a great great evil
that when it will dominate it will be very difficult to kill

All I can do now is to do a promise to me
that I'll never be associated again with this bakaiti
I wanna become like someone for whom I'm writing this rhyme
asking "What the hell is bakaiti?", hope this happens soon sometime.


Signing off...
A floor ka Bakait

PS-
1) So you see my pen name will keep changing ;)
2) I noticed that many people do read this blog but neither comment nor follow. I urge you all to please at least tell me my flaws so that I may improve and follow to get updates of my latest posts in your IDs.
It will also help me realise the progress of my blog.
Its just a humble request......

11 comments:

  1. nice man..interesting..i share the same feeling man about bakaiti..it may be a waste of time but then its the best thing that could happen to people like us..:P

    ~Rastogi

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnx man
    waise bhi tu to hai hi mera bhai :D
    (Pssst.. follow bhi karna shuru kar de ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. salaa...hamara bakait Dassi marega. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and I cant b changed dude......
    Our identity in ara is just of a full time bakait...

    ReplyDelete
  6. abe apna ek cmnt del kyun mara???
    and i fully agree with u about our identity... :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. buddy i knw you are right..
    but now its within you
    to get rid of this you need to look at the mirror to fight.

    others will think that you r out of your mind..
    but bakaits will say.. its his new bakaiti of some kind...

    well i was surfing n came accross your blog.
    BAKAITI is now a part of our life...
    better join the wrld to live

    https://www.facebook.com/Bakaiti
    the only page in Facebook for the same...
    ;)
    its an invitation for all BAKAITs...
    do check it... u all will like it...
    HOPE so..

    ReplyDelete
  10. here bakaiti(the page)
    is just a step to spread laughter..
    if you want can join us..

    heres AJ(the bakait)
    signing off....

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
Poetry by Abhishek Tayal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.