Saturday, November 27, 2010

My very first few words

As the blog title suggests the blog will be my casual notepad where I'll write some of my words mainly in forms of poems(those who know me well would have thought that out themselves :D)....
It took me an entire semester to actually start writing. I thought about this blog even before entering IIT. Now that I've plunged into the winter vacations I'll be soon filling a lot of my words in this Notepad of mine :) (Waise even during semester time not studying leaves me with a lot of time though maybe that will go away in bakaiti* :D)
The feature I share with my fellow IITian bloggers is that it'll definitely be a bit about my life at IIT-D(especially Aravali :)). But what would be my identity would be my rhymes that hopefully would provide a change from the normal style of blogging. Also my non IIT stuff would definitely not be about movie reviews etc but some general important things about life.
So that's what this blog is about
Read, rhyme feel and enjoy

Signing off...
Tayal


PS-
For those who don't know me yet
I would like to tell you all about me
I'm just like a small cute pet
with whom you all can feel free


Earlier a Dipsite from Faridabad
currently a CS student in IIT-D
kahan jaunga main iske baad
that's not even known to me :D


People here call me Behti Hawa
which is a small jist about my nature
I keep flowing like an energetic lava
and Bakaiti* is my basic feature


In all I'm just a talkative boy
eager to make new friends
I'll become your favourite toy
that's the message that my soul sends


*Bakaiti- Just means that doing arbitrary senseless stuff to pass your time and waste others :D

5 comments:

  1. Very nice poem!!!!!!!1 Keep up the good work!! Post your earlier poems also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice, looking forward to stuff from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks mom and sir
    And ofc there's lot more to come from my side
    so stay tuned :)

    Also I would like to thank my 1st few followers and those 50+ ppl who took the pain to read through my post :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey thnx for replyin on FB-agam(VM)

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
Poetry by Abhishek Tayal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.