Friday, December 3, 2010

A 7 point someone...

Hey readers!!! Its finally official now. I'm just a 7 point someone in my very 1st semester at IIT :(
The time has finally come when I do need to lament about my messed up grades and take a lesson from them and also vow to study and score more in the semesters to come......

So here's where my 1st sem comes to an end
To being a 7 pint someone is where I've fallen
Uselessly I have wasted my time in bakaiti
Don't know how did this to me happen
You please console me and pray for the future of me

My god, I say a sorry to you as you did a lot for me
After all your blessings and help that brought me to IIT
Naive I was to have wasted this golden oppurtunity

Some time I should have spent studying
Tutorials should have been completed on time
Understand I do, after this deadly सत्ती
Doing studies is much better than writing this rhyme
You all can see that now, even the poem's asking me to study


Signing off...
A 7 point someone

PS- I do hope I study and score well next semester. Your blessings are extremely essential for that to happen.
All those atthis and nehlis please help me out to do well next semester and the others please take an inspiration from this poem.

7 comments:

Creative Commons License
Poetry by Abhishek Tayal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.