Friday, December 10, 2010

The words of the little me-2

This post should have come yesterday but the day completely slipped out of mind. This has really upset master Abhishek so I decided to give him his space today at least. So I hand over to a sulking little boy. Hope this will cheer him....

Hi all! I'm कट्टा with bhaiya. He promised me to give his 'notepad' to me every Thursday and he wrote something on it yesterday himself. Though I can see he is sorry and has given me his lappy today but I'm still upset. But I hope you all like this small poem of mine titled 'Nature'

How beautiful is this nature
and is my every illness' cure
My eyes want to see t more
and it is really very pure

Rivers, valleys, trees and hills
and lovely golden daffodils

with fishes that breathe with gills
which are being destroyed because of factories and mills

It gives us enough
to drink and eat
Plants give us food
and animals give us meat

So save this nature
and handle it with care
because it gives us enough for our need
but not our greed


Bye all.
Abhishek Tayal
Class VI-C

PS-Hope this post being published will finally give him peace. Also comment or follow to make him happier.

2 comments:

Creative Commons License
Poetry by Abhishek Tayal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.