Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Is someone there???

Disclaimer- All the views today are solely my own and I am not representing any group or sect. Forgive me if it is against someone's beliefs.
Today's post may be a bit controversial but I am burning to discuss my views on this since a long time. It has its base in the in-numerous discussions I have had with my friends(mainly vibhore) on the existence of a universal power ie God.
Healthy comments are invited as I would like to hear people's view on this at large...

God is there or not is what everybody asks
Of course he's there is what i say and add that
D God is responsible for all the unbelievable tasks

God is not there is what some say
O' god where has the world come to today
D search for logic for everything is making everyone's minds sway

Gone are those days where all used to worship
Of everything there is a science now
Demanding for answers at finger's tip

Grave is what I call the situation
Of all the unbelievable situation I give them to explain
Drastic answers they give with full preparation

Given the situation of this unlimited biodiversity
O' lord theory of evolution is the reason they say
D 1st organisms being the small microorganism city

Girls and boys even have an answer for those organisms' existence
O' mighty the reason is the big bang as per them
Devilish which was as per me(no offense)

Glad with themselves though they maybe
Of the very main question even
D brainiest cannot answer me

Groping for words is all they can try
O' people no one has got a reason for the 1st speck of energy(that caused the bang)
Diminished they then feel and begin to cry

Glory of God then enlightens them and they admit their fall
Of course there exists an inner energy they finally agree
Dwells someone something which powers all

God is someone who they say they never have anywhere
O' मेरे भगवान its then that I smile to myself
D mighty lord is everywhere as one can see even here


Signing off...
A true believer of God's powers

PS-Do give your views on this topic. As I said healthy discussion is invited among us(the so called intellectuals)

8 comments:

  1. I am just being humorous in saying that this poem has a dual rhyme scheme 1 in the beginning of words and 1 at the end.haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ye kab likhe??

    religion versus science.....

    " .....a reason for the 1st speck of energy" that was a really nice argument to prove the existence of God.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaar sab abhi hi likha hai in the hols
    thnx man
    I've really philosophised on this many a times in my free times

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
Poetry by Abhishek Tayal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.