Saturday, December 4, 2010

A different world

Well don't think that I'm going to talk about aliens and all, you'll be surprised to know that the world I'm going to talk about is Select Citywalk. With my last visit there being yesterday I couldn't stop myself from writing about it.
In my 1st semester at IIT my visits there have increased manifold and it's like a 2nd world to me. A world of fantasies maybe, where I go to forget all that is happening to me in this world. Above all the PVR there has become a 3rd home to me maybe(the 1st two being Faridabad and IIT respectively :D). So this post is a kind of tribute to this second world of mine......

Where to go, when you're bored?
Select citywalk is the place to be
If your spirits are dampened which once soared
the place will rejuvenate you and make your mind free

Where to go when you are disturbed?
Select citywalk is the place to be
its very aura will make you unperturbed
PVR is always available for movies you want to see

Where to go when you are sad inside?
Select citywalk is the place to be
just let the smell of good foods be your guide
which will take you to the food courts or maybe KFC

Where to go when you're all broken?
Select citywalk is the place to be
even if you have no money, even then
just being there with friends can turn you hearty

Well then, where to go when you're happy?
Again select citywalk is the place to be
this time to celebrate and spend some money
for your friends who even came there with you when you were uneasy


Signing off...
A pseudo resident of select citywalk

PS
1)All that I said is based on my true experiences throughout the semester and so you all can rely on it
2) I guess select citywalk should pay me some money for their bin baat ki promotion :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Poetry by Abhishek Tayal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.