Thursday, December 16, 2010

The words of the little me-3

Well its Thursday again my friends and this time I remembered the day and hence I am handing you all over to the little me. So here we go. Enjoy!!!

Hi all!!! I am back and this time on the right day :). I am going to go a bit serious today and write a poem of mine which holds a message. Hope you like it and follow it. So here's my poem titled 'Usage of Mind'.

Everyone has a mind
which we just has to wind
and get it started
so that it does not get parted

When we'll use it

we'll never fall in a pit
of mud or sand
and get a helping hand

To use it is a must

or it'll get rust
and will fill with dust
so please trust

So please believe me

because usage of mind is the key
to success for me
and for you also it will be.

Bye all!!!
Abhishek Tayal
Class VI-C

PS
1) I need a tie breaker vote on the previos blog. Till I get it I'll be posting on topics other than those 3.
2) Hoped you liked master Abhishek's post. He can be thoughtful sometimes :)
Also I feel I should learn from this poem to improve my grades next semester :D.
3) I returned today from Amritsar and for some time now you may get posts related to what all I saw in Amritsar. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Poetry by Abhishek Tayal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.