Thursday, December 2, 2010

The words of the little me-1

Every Thursday this month I will lend my 'casual notepad' to the little boy of class 6th जिसके दिमाग में कविताओं का कीड़ा था. So please bear with him and his childish poems and now I have to take leave and over to master Abhishek who is jumping around to grab the lappy....

Hi all! I am a 10 year old small boy come here to entertain you all. I love writing poems and would like to thank my mam for encouraging me. Hope you all enjoy my works. Based on the post made yesterday on this blog I would like to post the following poem titled 'Prayer is Power'

Prayer is power
we can do it anywhere, anytime
in the temple or on a tower
when the church's bells chime

Some pray for health

some pray for wealth
some pray for daughter and sons
early in the morning, under the shining sun

You maybe grant
the thing you want
if you chant
your prayer with heart

So remember to say a prayer
at every layer
of your wonderful life
with your children and wife


Bye all.
Abhishek Tayal
Class VI-C

PS- Hope he didn't bore you much. Also please comment or follow to make him even happier than this post being published has made him :)

2 comments:

Creative Commons License
Poetry by Abhishek Tayal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.