Friday, December 10, 2010

Music

The topic might be looking a bit too broad a topic but music takes me to wonderland and is almost as broad for me as is the real environment my senses percieve. Music is also a reason for me not writing a post yesterday apart from the webdeveloping which continues and a small bout of illness. I've been a bit involved in music today and yesterday(more than normal) just to reduce the stress from webdev and fever. Well let me shed some more light on the relationship I share with music......

My great part of life is devoted to music my friends
Unknowingly somehow the musical notes crept into me someday
Since then I sing and instruments like harmonium I play
I was trained by my musical grandma initially
Class 1 it was when I started my practices officially

I went through musical training at many different places
So my musical journey and growth went thorugh many phases

My journey finally lead me my true guru
Yes! My heart exclaimed because वहां से मेरी तरक्की हुई शुरू

Life took a turn for the best once I found him as my guide
In no time at all a few competions made me swell with pride
Future started seeming much better than my past
Exists something in me that I can showcast

Further in life I matured in music and thought to expand it more
Other instuments like tabla and keyboard as well I started to play
Remaining I do hope to try till on this Earth I stay

Music is now an integral part of me and I drown in it whenever I want
Eases all my stress, sadness and troubles this music god grant

Signing off...
A musician

PS-
1) Webdeveloping is on a low these days with me having to struggle with a few things. As my friend Aditya said, we are being AJAXed(AJAX is a browser scripting tool)
2) A big thanks to Arjun Attam. He today introduced me to the term acrostic which is the style of poetry I sometimes use where the 1st letters of the lines make up something else
3) This post was actually meant for Thursday but I see that it has become Friday by the time I finished :D

4 comments:

  1. nice stuff tayal sahab! nice to see you using acrostics again

    and thank you for the mention :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnx sir!!!
    and u being mentioned in my post increased its value so thnx agn :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mast poem likhi bhaiya!Mein bade hokar yeh poem chura loongi. aur mujhe to ek hi line change karni padegi ki maine 1st ki jagah 4th mein shuru kiya

    ReplyDelete
  4. thnx sis :)
    Ya take the poem in future
    no probs ;)

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
Poetry by Abhishek Tayal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.