Thursday, December 23, 2010

The words of the little me-4

Well folks, this is the 2nd last time that I'll be allowing master Abhishek to write something. But nevertheless I hope you'll still remember him and his sweet little poems :)

Hi all! I would like to say something about my poem today. I don't want to hurt anyone but I do not really understand the reason of this unexceptional fame that cricket seems to claim. Why should it be allowed to crow over all other sports in India especially Hockey which is our national game. So with this thought in mind I present before you all this small poem on 'Cricket'.......

Cricket is a game
which has a great fame
though it has nothing in it

its just the ball we have to hit

It has a bat and a ball
and eleven players to call
Some stumps and wicket
ready to be hit

The fielders fill the ground
the bowler ready to throw the ball round
the bats men ready with their long bat
the keeper ready to leap on the ball like a cat

The batsmen making runs fast
but the bowlers not letting them long last
When all bats men are gone
the teams change inside the lawn

Then the other bowls and the other bats
ready to fight like dogs and cats
So you see it is a silly game
and has a silly fame


Bye all...
Abhishek Tayal
IX-G

PS
1) As you might've noticed the little boy of sixth has reached ninth now :D
2) Cricket lovers please don't be enraged. I do understand that this post came at a really wrong time especially after Sachin's feat but its all the buzz about cricket that made him write this.

2 comments:

Creative Commons License
Poetry by Abhishek Tayal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.