Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Rendezvous 2010

Just came back after a short visit to IIT(which explains the long gap since the last post). Witnessing the inter IIT was great and the cultural nights were awesome.
Well as voted for in the post 'Behind the web' today's topic will definitely be Rendezvous 2010. Though it'll be very difficult to explain the fun and enjoyment we had, in words, but I'll try my best......

Rendezvous, ah well, where should I start I don't know
Every moment in it was extremely memorable
Night outs proved even better than the days where bakait
Dudes like us were sprawled across the insti each chatting their own fables.
Events like kaleidoscope, blitzkrieg, spectrum and pro nite were awesome
Zeal was something that was not lost by anyone those 4 days
Variety of competitions occurred before the excitement at night
Of course, many were great fun like the group songs and the plays
Using mental skills one could even win some quizzes and word games
Sleep was something that came to no one but not one got fatigued.
2 days will always be remembered by me 1 when, of my friends
0 had got passes but still they were somehow(can't be revealed) entered
1 more was the night when came the great KK to rock our soul.
0 are the reasons I have to not be waiting for he next installment of this rock and roll.


Signing off...
A. Tayal

PS
1) A big congo to sachin for his 50th test 100!!! He is really a god in cricket.
2) Inter IIT was really fun. I'm glad it occurred while I was here :)
3) Acrostics really feel fun :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Poetry by Abhishek Tayal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.